Thursday 8 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifty Three

We had even more snow last night. Again. It was not so much this time. 

After Zita went to the rascal ladies office Orlaith and I went for a long nice walk. 

Because it is not so cold. But I had to wear my green shoes. And I was a soggy dog when we got home. Oh well. 

Then I minded Orlaith. On the comfy living room rug. 

She had to talk to her friends in way far away Galway. On her too big telephone. It is a silly telephone. Oh well. 

This morning Craig took my friend Niamh to her important meeting.

Then he took her to the Centre Building for her after lunchtime job.

When he was all home at our house we had peanut butter toasts sandwiches for our lunchtime treats. 

We had the very crunchy special toasts bread. Ha. That is good toast. 

My friend Emmet is still writing his remember everything exam. All in Welsh. Oh dear 

It is a write it in your own comfy little apartment exam. So you can have treats too. And your Irish tea too. Ha.

Craig and Zita bought him his own pizza for dinner. Right from here.  

Because maybe Emmet would forget to have a tasty dinner. 

Because sometimes he forgets to eat anything when he is writing his remember everything exams. Ha. That is silly.

I do not know why. I do not forget my tasty dinner. Sometimes Craig forgets my dinnertime. 

Because he is old. Ha. Too bad for me.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

Mister Paul came to visit us this afternoon. But he and Craig did not fix anything. They just talked. 

So I had a nice nap. In the kitchen. On my comfy bed. 

When Zita came home I took her and Cousin Orlaith to the tasty food store. On the busy street. All by myself. 

We did not get lost. Just a bit too soggy. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment