Tuesday 6 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty Three

I was up late last night.

Because Niamh and cousin Orlaith and Miss Taryn made a giant full of chocolate cake. 

With oranges too. I helped them. Ha. Good for me. 

They are very messy cookers. Oh well. 

So I had my own sleep in today. Ha.

But I was all fast asleep and could not help to eat our toasts. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Craig and Zita did not help make the beautiful cake. They were just fast asleep. Too bad for them.

BloggerImage

Maybe they can not have any.  Ha. 

I cannot have any because it is just full of not for dogs chocolate. Too bad for me. 

The awful noisy take all the snow away machines came to my streets last night. 

I do not like them. They are way too noisy. 

I bark and bark at them. So they will go away. But they do not hear me. 

Because they are too noisy. That is not right. 

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. It is still a too cold outside day. Oh well.

Miss Devon came to my house today. To make it spic and span. So I had a big nap. In the big bedroom. 

Because of the noisy make the floors clean machine. 

Then I minded Craig. He was reading his book. 

BloggerImage

I am a very good book reading minder. Because I am always very quiet. Craig told me so. It is true.

This afternoon Craig read one of my friend Emmet’s new very big stories.

It was all about his friends the way old Gods. Craig did not have to make it beautiful.

Because it was perfect. Craig told me. Ha. That is good. 

Our cousin Orlaith went to help at the Centre Building again. After our lunchtime. 

But she does not get any buy lots of tasty treats money. They just say thank you very much. Oh dear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment