Thursday 8 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty Five

When Zita and Niamh and Orlaith got home last night they were as clean as could be. 

Because they had lots and lots of baths. Ha.

BloggerImage

But a nasty person stole my friend Niamh’s floppy shoes. Oh dear.

I should always go with my family when they go outside. To guard them. It is known. 

But I did not have swimming clothes. That is not right. 

It was a bit too cold outside this morning. 

So I did not go for a nice walk. I had a nice nap instead.

When Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had warm from the oven croissants. 

With butter on top too.

We did not have any of the brand new tasty from far away France jam.

Because Craig could not get the top off. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

When cousin Orlaith was a awake I took her for a long walk. 

Because when she got up it was all full of sunshine outside and not so cold. That is good. 

Then Craig took Niamh to her important meeting. 

She was so busy writing a new long story she almost forgot. 

But Craig remembered. That is good. 

Yesterday I did not eat my dinner.

Because Craig forgot to put some tasty cheesie treats on top. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I had a very big before bedtime dessert. It had treats on top. That is good. 

I had a very quiet day. My bed is all fluffy comfy again. So I had some nice naps. 

My friend Zita put it in the make the clothes clean machine. That is good. 

Craig was reading stories for our nice Queen this afternoon. 

So I minded everything. At my watching window. Good for me. 

BloggerImage

Orlaith and I went for another nice walk today. Before it got all scary dark outside. That is good. 

It was not very cold outside. I had to wear my green shoes. 

Craig said I look like a toe dancer when I wear my green shoes. That is silly. 

Sometimes he is very silly. It is because he is old. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Craig and Zita watched the detective from way far away Galway last night. 

I was downstairs guarding all the ladies. 

They were talking to my friend Emmet on the old giant television. 

He is still is at his far away university. 

He is learning how to be a very old Irish person. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment