Sunday 11 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty Eight

I had a very quiet day. 

It was sleep in Sunday. But Zita and I did not have a sleep in. 

We got up early so Zita could read Niamh’s new big story and make it all as beautiful as can be.

Then Craig and I watched fast ladies going down very bumpy snow hills. On the little television in the bedroom.

Then Zita had to go downtown before we had our toasts. 

Because today is the important rascal ladies meeting.

Craig and I had two very fat crunchy toasts. And Craig had two too much coffees. 

And then we looked out the window. It is still all full of snow outside. Oh well.

Craig went to the tidy him up store yesterday. He was way too furry. Now he is not. That is good. 

Then Niamh and Orlaith were all awake. I went downstairs to to get them up. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh and Orlaith and their friends went downtown to have an ice cream lunch. 

In the cold outside winter. That is silly. People are silly. Too bad for them. 

This afternoon they have to go to another important meeting. At the Centre Building. Until dinner time. 

At lunchtime Craig and I watched the far away outside games. On the big television in the den. 

And we watched toe dancing on the slippy ice. Not everybody fell down on their bottoms. That is good. 

I had a very nice nap too. 

Last night we watched the old detective. But when he was just young. 

In way far away England. In the city with the way way old university. 

Maybe my friend Emmet will go there. 

Because he loves way way old places. And people. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment