Friday 9 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty Six

I was very busy last night.

Because the nasty cold caught cousin Orlaith. She had a sick tummy. So I had to help Zita be her special nurse. 

That is my favourite job. 

This morning it was way windy cold outside but Zita and I went for a nice walk anyway.

Then she went to the store to get some good for your sick tummy drinks. For Orlaith.

When she went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had toasty bagels. 

We looked out the watching window for a while. It was not so interesting outside today. 

So I had a nice nap.

BloggerImage

The exciting everybody in the world playing games outside started today.

Craig and I watched it on the little television in the bedroom. Before he was all fast awake. 

After our breakfast Niamh went to her nice university today. With a sore toe. Because she broke it. 

I do not know why. Either does she. 

Maybe it is a secret. Maybe ghosts. Maybe. 

Zita did not get home until late last night. 

So we had peanut butter toasts for dinner last night. In the den. 

So we could watch the detectives. 

And we had chips. That is good.

Craig’s hockey team won last night. Ha. He was surprised. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball at our lunchtime.

BloggerImage

Because I asked very politely. Ha. That is good.

We had brand new peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch.

Cousin Orlaith is not so sick today. Just a bit too sick. So she had a toast for her lunch. 

But she did not have any nice jam. 

Because of her still sick tummy. 

Niamh is going to be at the Centre Building tonight making sure everybody is being a good listener. 

So she will not have her altogether dinner with us. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment