Thursday 22 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Nine

A nice man came to our house last night.

It was a Mister Pierre. He used to work with Craig. I did not know him before. 

Craig gave him the back seat of our very old very fast car. 

Niamh found it in the basement.

Because Mister Pierre is fixing the very old, very loud, very fast car all up. 

It is his car now. Oh well. 

BloggerImage

When it is all beautiful again he is going to take Niamh for a very fast ride. 

BloggerImage

He told her. And he promised. Ha. That is good. 

He even brought all the stuff Craig forgot in the car. A long time ago. 

Even before I came to my own house. Ha.

Craig and Mister Pierre talked for a very long time. So I had a nice nap. Ha. 

Then we went to bed. Just Craig and me.

Because Zita is in way far away Dublin. At her parent’s house. She is not here. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig and I got up way too early this morning.

Because it is the garbageman day. And maybe he forgot to put all the please take it away garbage at the end of our driveway. 

But Niamh and Orlaith remembered. And it was all done. Ha. Too bad for us. 

But we were all as wide awake as could be. So we played catch the ball. 

Even before our sticky bun breakfast. Ha. That is good. 

When Niamh was all awake she went to the too much money coffee store. 

To read new stories for her nice university.

Then after my friend Orlaith was awake I took her for a nice walk. 

It is not warm outside today. We went for a long walk anyway. 

Craig and I had toasty croissants and lots of the tasty from France jam for our lunch.

Then our friend Mister Kirian came to visit. And he took the big hills of too much snow away. 

He made new hills right at the street. Ha. Now there will not be big puddles on my patio. That is good. 

He had a sticky bun for his lunch. With us. 

Orlaith had to take money to my friend Niamh at the fingers store. 

Because Niamh forgot all her money here. That is silly. Oh well. 

Then Orlaith and I went for a nice before dinnertime walk. It was very sunny outside this afternoon.

Mister Tony’s friend brought us tasty pizzas for our dinner tonight. I like pizza bits. Ha. That is good. 

After our tasty dinner Niamh and Orlaith are going to see all their friends from the Centre Building.

And have beers and tasty dessert treats too. Ha. 

I am going to stay here and mind my friend Craig. All by myself. 

Maybe we will watch watch the fast skiing people. On the television. With chips. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment