Saturday 24 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty One

I had a not so busy day.

It is Saturday old friends breakfast day. 

Mister Paul came here so he and Craig could find the old friends breakfast restaurant all by themselves. 

I did not have to help today.

That is good.

Because I had to guard Niamh and Orlaith. In the basement. They were still all fast asleep. 

Then Niamh had to go to the Centre Building. Before lunchtime.

Because she had to mind a little girls birthday party.

Then Craig and Paul and Orlaith had to go for a very long ride. In the black go fast car. 

To talk to people about Cousin Orlaith’s new job.

But the silly people did not even talk to each other. Now Cousin Orlaith has to do it all again. That is silly.

And when Niamh got home she was not so happy. At all. 

Because the people were not good listeners. Even at a Sing Happy Birthday party. Oh dear. 

That is not so nice.

It was not such a nice day for everybody. Except for me. I just guarded the house all by myself.

So we got lots and lots from food from way far away China. 

Even for Orlaith’s breakfast too. Ha. That is a silly breakfast.

BloggerImage

And the nice man brought it to our house. I know the man. And he even remembered me. Ha. That is good. 

Then right at dinnertime Lily and Lee and Cara came to my house.

And they took Niamh and Cousin Orlaith all away to see a scary movie. 

So they would not be too sad about a not very good day. Ha. That is good.

When they went up to the busy street I minded Craig.

We watched more of the special outside in the cold games. And I had a nice nap too. That is good. 

One our go fast skiers won the going as high as a bird and not falling down at all contest. Ha. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment