Friday 23 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty

I had a very quiet day today.

BloggerImage

Craig and I did not get up way too early today. I even had my very own comfy sleep in. Ha.

But I did not have toasts today.

Because I had to go downstairs and get Niamh and Cousin Orlaith wide awake. 

Then I had to mind them. Until they were as wide awake as could be. 

So Niamh and Orlaith went to the too much money for coffees store. 

So they could read interesting stories for their own universities. And have their tasty treats.

Craig just read some stories for our nice Queen. I minded him. 

Then we had toasty peanut butter sandwiches with too much tasty jam. Ha. That is good. 

Then I had a very nice long nap. 

It was a quiet day. That is good. 

Minding Craig is not so hard. Ha. Good for me.

Auntie Eileen sent us a movie. Right on the flat computer. From way far away Ireland.

Zita and auntie Eileen were in a restaurant. Drinking only Irish drinks. Ha. 

There were real people there making music. Right in that restaurant. All by themselves. 

Not with a music machine. Ha. I saw them. Ha. That is nice. 

It was not so nice outside today. 

Because it is sometimes just freezie rain outside. 

We only played catch the ball a little bit. 

Because it is too slippy for the go fast chair. Maybe for me too. 

Before dinnertime Mister Kirian came to move more of the way too big snow hills on my patio.

BloggerImage

That is good. 

Niamh is minding all the children at the dance night at the Centre Building tonight. Until late.

I will mind Craig and cousin Orlaith for dinner tonight. 

Craig’s hockey teams lost again last night. Oh well. 

Maybe next time they will win. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment