Monday 26 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty Three

We had the used all the way from China tasty food last night.

And we talked to my friend Emmet. He was in his very little apartment. In way far away Antigonish.

We only talked to him when we were having our dinner. 

Because he is very busy writing more brand new long stories.

With lots of different books. From the little just for Emmet and his friends library.

BloggerImage

You have to read lots of books when you are at your university.

That is why I cannot go to the very near our house nice university. 

Because I cannot read so very well. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

I would like to go to the nice university. 

Especially the comfy library and Mister Horton’s tasty donuts store. Oh dear. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Now Emmet only writes brand new stories about the very old Irish people. 

Not about anybody else. I liked the old stories all about the Punics. 

Because they had very big fierce elephants. I liked the elephants. Ha. 

They do not have elephants in way far away Ireland. Only too much windy rain. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times today. Because it is not so cold outside today. Ha.

Then I had nice naps and minded Craig when when was reading all the stories for our nice Queen.

Niamh is minding the nice little girls tonight. At their house. She will have a tasty dinner there too.

Orlaith is at the Center Building this afternoon. When she comes home we will have our own tasty dinner too. 

But just Craig and Cousin Orlaith will have their dinnertime here tonight. And me too. 

My friend Zita is still not home in her own house. She is still in way far away. Going out with all the cousins. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment