Wednesday 7 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty Four

Zita was very very late last night. Even after our delicious dinner time. 

Because of too much work at the rascal ladies office.

So when she was all home we had a little tasty treats party. 

To eat the own made beautiful too much chocolate cake. Ha. Good for us.

BloggerImage

Some of Niamh’s friends were here. So they could help eat the cake too.

Then we had a very busy morning.

It is another too much snow day. 

I was a bit way too soggy when Zita and I were all home. Oh dear. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her nice lady doctor. 

When she got home she had to take the silver little car to the fix your car store. For just a little fix.

The way too much cold broke a piece of the keep the snow off your window machine. But now it is fixed.

But then Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to the very hot swimming pool. That is where ladies go. 

Where they have little tasty treats for their lunchtime and drink tea. And talk. 

It is not so far away. 

I stayed here. 

Because you have to have go swimming clothes to go there. I only have just me. Oh well.

Craig and I had tasty very fat peanut butter toasts with jam for our lunch. 

And I helped him look out the watching window. At the too much snow. 

And I barked away the noisy snow movers. Ha. 

Mister George and Miss Suze were going to visit me today. 

But there is too much snow for Mister George’s old very big and noisy tractor. Maybe another day. 

We watched a new detective last night. From way far away Ireland. 

Right in the same city as cousin Orlaith’s far away university. 

But we did not see Orlaith there. Oh well. 

Craig’s hockey team won last night. Ha. 

We did not play catch the ball today. 

Because of the too much snow. 

The go fast chair always gets stuck in the too much snow. Too bad for me. 

When they were nearly home Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store.

So we could have tasty bagels for our dinner tonight. That is good. 

I always get bagel bits. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment