Thursday 15 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Two

I am not so sick today. 

So before Zita went to the rascal ladies office we went for a long walk this morning. It was not a nice walk.

Because everything is very messy outside. 

It is not so cold so our sidewalks are full of nasty cold water. 

I was very soggy when I go home. And tired.

So I had a big sleep in. On the big comfy bed. 

Even after Craig was all awake. 

Even until lunchtime when Niamh and Orlaith were all awake too. 

Everybody had a big sleep in.

Except Craig and Zita. Too bad for them. 

Being sick makes you very tired. Oh well. 

You cannot get all better unless you have lots of nice naps. 

The comfy big bed had lots of soft pillows.

BloggerImage

We won even more prizes at the famous outside in the cold games. 

For going very very fast on the slippy ice. And not falling down. Ha. 

At lunchtime I went downstairs to mind Niamh and Orlaith. Good for me. 

Then I had my tasty from a can special food lunchtime. 

Because I do not want to have a sick tummy again. 

This afternoon cousin Orlaith and I moved lots of snow from our side yard. And off the roof of my little house. Ha. That is good.

I was a big help. It is known.

Then I was tired and had a nice nap on my own bed. In the kitchen. 

When Zita came home we had our altogether dinner. With me too. That is good.

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. And I can have a comfy nap minding everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment