Tuesday 20 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Seven

I had another bath last night. With all my lady friends helping.

Maybe because I was a bit too smelly. Maybe. Oh well.

Niamh and Orlaith and Cara and Lee all helped be a squeaky clean as can be dog. Ha.

With special just for me soap. 

BloggerImage

And then they got the make you as dry as a chip machine. So I was all fluffy clean. Ha. Good for us.

When Lee and Cara went home Niamh and Orlaith made tasty own made giant cookies. Ha. 

I could not have any. 

Because of the way too much chocolate. Oh well. 

Last night Zita put all her nice clothes in the take you to far away bag. I do not like those bags.

Sometimes people go away to far away and do not come back to my house for too long. 

My friend Emmet is still in his new far away university. Not here for me to guard. I do not like that.

Zita is going to way far away today. After lunchtime. 

She has to go to the aeroport to find an aeroplane. 

Some aeroplanes do not know how to take her to way far away Dublin. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

When Zita is gone I will be all in charge again. Oh dear.

Miss Devon came to our house today to make it all neat and tidy again. With the noisy machines. 

I went downstairs to mind Niamh and Orlaith where it is not so noisy. So I had a nice nap on Orlaith’s fat bed. Good for me.,

Craig just stayed in the den. Reading stories for our nice Queen. 

Our dancers on the slippy ice won again. Ha. That is good. 

They do not ever just fall down. That is why they get all the prizes. Ha. That is good. 

When Niamh and Orlaith were all awake they went to nice Mister Kettleman’s tasty bagel store. 

So we had bagel sandwiches for our lunchtime. 

Mister Paul came to have his lunch with us. That was nice. 

After lunch I helped Zita move the black go fast car. Ha. 

Then Craig drove Zita to the aeroport in the silver little car. 

But when they got there Zita’s aeroplane forgot how to get all the way to way far away Dublin. 

So she had to find another aeroplane. And just go to not so far away Toronto.

Because the aeroplanes there know how to fly all the way to Dublin. All by themselves. Ha. That is good.

Cousin Orlaith’s father is going to catch Zita at the way far away aeroport in Dublin. That is good. 

When Craig came home Zita was gone to way far away. 

So now I am a sad dog. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment