Friday 16 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Three

It is a do not go to school day for all the little children today.

So Niamh and Orlaith went to the Centre Building all day. To mind all the children. That is nice,

Zita and I went for a long walk before breakfast walk. 

I was a very soggy dog when we got home. 

Then Zita went to the rascal ladies office.

So I had a nice nap with Craig. Until we had our toasts.

I am nearly all better. But I am still a bit all the time tired. 

So Craig told me to have lots of nice naps. And we played catch the ball too. That was nice.

It was not so cold outside today. But everything is way slippy. Even the streets too. 

When Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk we did not fall down. That is good. 

I had a very quiet day. So did my friend Craig. We had a quiet day together. 

We looked out my watching window. At all the people in our pond park.

BloggerImage

Then I had a nap. On the comfy rug. In the living room.

BloggerImage

And minded Craig. He read some long stories for our nice Queen. 

Then we played catch the ball lots and lots of times. In the side yard. 

I did not even slip on the slippy ice. Ha. Good for me. 

Today in way way far away China they have another brand new year. I do not know why. 

Maybe because they are way far away and did not know it is already the brand new year. 

Maybe nobody told them. Maybe.

But their brand new year is for Dogs. Ha. 

BloggerImage

That is a good brand new year. Ha. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment