Sunday 18 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Five

It is sleep in Sunday so everybody had a nice sleep in. 

Except Craig. He had a very long sleep in. 

He was not all awake until Niamh and Orlaith were all awake too. Ha.

Then we had an adventure. 

BloggerImage

I took Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith to the busy street. All by myself. Ha.

And we went to see all the nice farmers. To buy tasty treats for our breakfast. Ha.

The sell you the very tasty meat man said he missed me. Ha. That is nice. He gave me my own treat. Ha.

And then we had to go to our bank two times. To get Irish money. 

I got treats both times. 

The nice people at our bank always give me the giant just for polite dogs treats. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita had to get from way far away Ireland money because she is going to way far away Ireland. 

Way soon. By herself. Without me. Oh dear. I will not like that. 

I will have be in charge again. That is a very hard job. It is known. 

We did not see my friend Emmet today at lunchtime.

Because he was at his library. At far away Mister Saint Francis’s university. 

Writing more brand new stories. All about very old Irish people. They are his favourite stories. 

There are even stories all about my friend Niamh. When she was the magic very beautiful Queen.

BloggerImage

In long long time ago way far away Ireland. Those are good stories. 

Maybe we will see my friend Emmet tonight. Maybe.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith were downstairs. Moving everything to new places.

I could not help. They said I was not such a good moving helper. That is not very nice. 

I had to stay upstairs. Just to mind Craig. 

So we would not just get in trouble. 

The ladies found a just for cowboys big hat. It was Craig’s. That is a silly hat. 

We do not have any cows in my house. 

Not even in the scary basement. Cows are too big. It is known. 

When they were all finished Niamh and Orlaith had to have squeaky clean showers. 

Because they were so so dirty. From the messy basement.

Orlaith and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk. But then I was way too dirty. 

BloggerImage

So I had to have a squeaky clean bath too. 

Oh dear. Too bad for for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment