Wednesday 21 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Eight

I had a very quiet day today.

Because when I went to bed Zita was not here. 

And when I was awake she was in way far away Dublin. She was not here at all.

I had to sleep at the top of the comfy big bed. So Craig would not be lonely. It is my job. 

Because I am in charge. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Being in charge is an important job. 

But you cannot have nice naps all the time when you are in charge. 

Early this morning man came to look at our basement. 

To look at making brand new bedroom walls for my friend Niamh. 

Niamh and Orlaith had to be all fast awake to show him where the walls are not there. 

Then I took cousin Orlaith for a nice good morning walk. Ha. We had a very long walk today. 

We did not see anybody. Just us. 

This morning Orlaith’s father found Zita at the aeroport. In way far away Dublin. He did not get all lost. That is good. 

He took her to see her mother and father. At their different time house. 

I do not know why it is a different time in why far away. That is silly. 

This morning Craig and Paul went to the not very expensive breakfast store. For their lunchtime. 

When Craig came home he brought me brand new just for me fluffy towels. Lots of them. Ha. That is nice.

And sticky for your tasty breakfast buns. 

Tonight Niamh is going out to dinner with her friends from the Centre Building.

So I will only mind Craig and Orlaith at our dinnertime tonight. 

Because Niamh is away and Emmet is in far away and Zita is in way far away. Oh dear. Too bad for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment