Saturday 17 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty Four

It is Saturday go to the old friends breakfast restaurant day today.

But Craig did not go.

Because his all worn out shoulder was too tired to go. Oh dear.

So Zita and I did not take him to the up on the busy street restaurant. 

He had a little sleep in. All by himself. 

When he was all awake Craig and Zita and I had altogether toasts. In the living room. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice long walk. It was not so messy today. 

Because it is cold again. Oh well.

Niamh had a squeaky clean bath with very loud music. Oh well.

She said loud music makes you cleaner. I did not know that. Oh well.

We won even more fast skating medals. I saw them. On the big television. In the den. 

They were way fast. Lots of people fell down. But our people did not fall down. That is good. 

Zita got tasty Mister Kettleman’s bagels for our lunchtime. I always get bagel bits. I got one today too. Ha.

Then Zita and cousin Orlaith went to get lots of boxes. So we can put all the too much extra stuff in them. 

And give them to nice people who do not have any stuff. That is good. 

We watched a scary detective last night. I only watched a bit. 

Craig and I do not like the scary detectives programs. Ha. 

I am nearly not sick. But I still have to have my make your tummy all better medicine. Oh well. 

My friend Emmet is nearly not sick too. That is good. He told us. Last night. Ha. 

Next week is the do not go to your university week. 

So everybody can write all the stories they forgot to write. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment