Sunday 4 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty One

Today is sleep in Sunday.

 But Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we had to go for our nice walk to see all the nice farmers. 

Way up on the busy street. In the more too much snow.

Because there was more snow all night. So everything was a covered snow. Again.

I got a very tasty treat from the nice farmer. He sells you the tasty meat for your dinnertime.

When we got home Craig was awake. He got out of the comfy bed. Ha. That is good.

He is not so sick today. That is good. But he was all awake all last night. Oh dear. 

Zita had to get him a very hot water bottle. In the middle of the night. 

Because of his too sore shoulder. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

I could not have toasts with him yesterday. Or peanut butter sandwich for lunchtime.

Because he did not get out of bed. Even for our toasts . 

Because he was too sick. Too bad for me.

Craig should not be all fast asleep all day. That is not right. I did not like that so much. It is known. 

I had to look out my watching window all by myself. That is not right.

Craig is my watching helper. It is easier to be a good watcher when your friend is your helper. 

So minded cousin Orlaith yesterday instead.

BloggerImage

Today we had an altogether lunch. With my friend Emmet looking at us on Zita’s fast computer. 

We did not talk to him so much today.

Because he is very busy learning to be a way way old person from way far away Wales.

Zita and Orlaith are still making the basement as tidy as can be. They found treasures. 

A lots of balls that go everywhere table. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

Then Zita put boxes and boxes into the black car. 

To give to nice people who do not have enough too much stuff. 

I had a nice nap so I could guard Craig.

Because the nasty cold made him too tired. 

Niamh is very busy studying for a big exam tomorrow. Oh dear. 

The very last football game is on the television tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Last night cousin Orlaith went down our slide into the empty pond hill. 

On a toboggan. Late late at night. Then she was all soggy. Ha. That is silly. 

After our tasty dinner I took cousin Orlaith on a little walk. In the very dark outside. 

We did not get lost. And we did not see even one fierce wolf. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment