Friday 2 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Nineteen

It is a very cold day outside today. Zita and I went for a little walk anyway. 

We did not freeze all up. That is good.

When Zita went to the rascal ladies office I stayed on the big bed to guard Craig. 

Because I think the cold caught him last night. 

He was all awake lots of times. I know because I had to move all the time to get all comfy again. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

But we did not have a big sleep in. 

Because we had to have our good morning toasts. And some too much coffees. 

Colds are afraid of peanut butter toasts. It is known. 

Then cousin Orlaith had her Irish tea and went to the nice university. In the way too cold.

So she could go the make you sore and tired room and then have a tasty lunch. 

They have lots of restaurants at the nice university. So you can get your own tasty donuts. All the time. Ha. That is good. 

When Niamh was all awake she went to her nice university too. To go to her very interesting class. 

Craig did not read for our nice Queen very much today. 

Because the cold caught him. So he just read his other book. 

Now he is a lawyer working for a different nice Queen. In way far away England. A long long time ago. 

When everybody had beautiful horses. And castles with scary ghosts too. Ha. 

Tonight Niamh is at the Centre Building until late. Guarding all the little children. 

She will not have her dinner with us. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

All my green keep your feet dry shoes have holes in them. Oh dear. 

Now they do not keep my feet as dry as can be. That is not all right. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

This afternoon I took Orlaith for a nice walk in the way too cold. We did not go so far. 

It is not so nice to go for long walks in the too cold. 

Even when you have a hide all your head furry coat on. It is known. 

I have my own all the way from way far away Dublin coat. It is not so warm. 

Because it is from not very cold at all Ireland. Oh well. I am still very furry all by myself. Ha. 

We got home before the dark came. 

So we did not just freeze up like the refrigerator ice cubes. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment