Wednesday 28 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty Five

Today is not the soon day. Oh dear.

Because of the too much snow in way far away Ireland. 

Zita can not even leave the house. She can not drive to the not very near aeroport.

Because Irish cars do not know how to drive in the even a bit of snow. 

They do not have any do not get stuck in the snow tires. Anywhere. 

So they just fall off the road and crash. Everywhere. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

And there is not even any take the too much snow away machines. Anywhere. Oh dear. 

Maybe my friend Mister Kirian should go there and take away all their snow too. Ha. 

Now Zita has to stay in way far away Dublin. At her parent’s house. Oh dear. 

Until she can find the aeroport again. Under all the too much snow. Oh dear. 

Even the government in way far away Ireland cannot find their own giant buildings. 

BloggerImage

And everybody has to stay at home. That is silly. 

Craig is not so happy. Because the big comfy bed is too big for just him and me. Oh dear. 

So I played catch the ball with him. Lots and lots of times. Ha. So now he is not so sad. Good for me. 

Before lunchtime I went downstairs to the basement to get Niamh and Orlaith all wide awake. Ha. Good for me. 

Then the man came to look at the not there yet new walls. In the basement. With his friend who makes walls all beautiful.

Then Mister Kirian came to our house and finished taking all the too much snow away. 

And he had a cold bagel. For his lunch. I do not know why. Oh well.

I was very busy today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment