Wednesday 14 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirty One

I am still a bit too sick. Oh dear. So I had a quiet day. 

Last night Niamh and Orlaith and Cara and Lee and Miss Taryn all stayed in our house to be my lovely take care of me nurses. 

Until Craig and Zita came back from Mister Paul’s Sing Happy Birthday dinner.

At the nice food from way way far away China restaurant. Up on the busy street. 

And then Craig and Zita and I went to fast asleep.

Because being sick makes me very tired. 

We did not go for a nice walk today. I was too tired. 

We did not have toasts this morning because I had a long nap on the big comfy bed instead.

Then I had an outside nap. It is not cold today. 

Today is the tell everybody you love that you love them day. That is a good day. 

Everybody told me they loved me. Because I am their very best in the world dog. That is true. 

Zita got everybody tasty chocolates. That is nice. 

At lunchtime I got my tasty food. From a can. Ha. 

When you are sick you have eat only for sick dogs food. Lots of times. All day. 

And very cold water from my own from away far away Ireland cup.

When Craig was sick he only ate cold toasts. Not even with butter. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

After my lunch I had another fast asleep as could be nap. I minded Niamh and Orlaith. 

They were in the living room too. With me. Ha.

Then I had even another lunch. That is silly. Two lunches. Oh well. 

I went downstairs so I could mind Niamh and Orlaith and Miss Taryn. When they were reading for university. 

I minded them from the big comfy bed. With all the pillows. Ha. 

We talked to my friend Emmet tonight. On Zita’s fast computer. On the dining room table. When we had our altogether dinner. That is good. 

My friend Emmet got caught by the nasty cold. 

Maybe it was the same cold that caught my own tummy. Oh dear. That is not very nice. 

I do not know how it got to his far away university. Oh dear. 

Maybe it took the way too cold inside train. Maybe. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment