Saturday 10 February 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twenty Seven

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast day.

So he drove the silver little car to the breakfast restaurant.

Because we have lots of two much snow. 

Mister Paul went with him. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is only a bit cold outside today. 

But it is very messy. I was very soggy when we got home. 

I had to lay down on my own towels. Until I was as dry as can be. 

Cousin Orlaith’s tummy is all better today. That is good.

But Niamh’s toe is still broken. And way too fat. Oh dear.

She is very busy writing her very big new story. For her nice university.

Orlaith helped Zita with the rascal ladies work. For the important meeting tomorrow. 

I minded them. All by myself. 

They had to go downtown to the rascal ladies office. To get important things. For the meeting. Tomorrow. 

I did not go. I stayed in my side yard and played chase the big red ball game. Ha. 

Craig watched the very fast skating ladies. On the television. 

They are very fast but sometimes they just fall down. I do not know why. Then they are very sad. Oh dear.

And men going way too fast on icy twisty hills. On too very small toboggans. That is a silly game. 

At breakfast Mister Tom gave Craig lots of brand new programs. 

To watch on the television. When we watch the far away detectives after our delicious dinners. 

That is nice. 

Last night we watched the detective from cousin Orlaith’s very old university.  

We did not have any chips. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment