Friday 7 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Nineteen

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a walk right after Emmet and Niamh went to our big centre building. 

BloggerImage

For their early in the morning jobs. Mister Clifford had to stay here.

Because of his empty tire. Oh dear. 

Niamh had to take her other bicycle. The going up mountains bicycle. 

It is not so fast as Mister Clifford. Oh well. 

On our nice walk we went with Professor Jill and her little furry dog. Not my friend Jamie. Oh well.

When we got home we saw auntie Jane. She came to say good bye to me. 

Before she drove her car to her own house. In not too far away Toronto. Ha.

Then we had our toasts. Good for us.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times.

Zita did not go to the way too small office today.

Because it is way too small. 

She put all her work right on the dining room and. I guarded her. All day. 

Niamh is going to the very loud outside concert tonight. With all her friends. She went last year too. 

Craig went to my nice Doctor's after our lunchtime. To get my special tasty dinner food. That is good.

I helped Zita move our black go fast car. Two times. Ha. I was a big help. 

Moving cars is my favourite job. 

There was loud thunder this afternoon. I was not way scared. Just a bit too scared. 

I do not like the too much thunder. Too bad for me. 

I went downstairs to keep my friend Emmet company. Under his big desk. 

He was not so scared then. Me either. That is good.

Tonight maybe we will watch the same detectives tonight. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment