Wednesday 19 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty One

Everybody got up early today. Except Niamh.

Because a man came to our house to see the giant rug in the basement. 

It was too wet because of the flood. 

Now we have to get a new rug. Oh well. 

Zita and I had a nice walk before we had our toasts. Before the man came.

Then Zita had to go downtown to the way too small office.

Because they are moving to a not way too small office. In the same building. 

So she will not just get lost looking for a brand new building. 

The black go fast car already knows where the building is. That is good. 

Niamh went to work this afternoon. Only in the afternoon. For a little while. 

Because her doctor said so. Ha. That is good.

Now all the giant libraries and the universities have talked to my friend Emmet. About all the pictures for the brand new book. 

Everybody wants to talk to you when you are from the government in way far away Dublin. It is known. 

We played catch the ball a lot this morning. It is not so hot today. Maybe it will rain again.

At lunchtime Craig and Emmet went to the very tasty bread store. To get a lot of tasty breads. 

Then they went to the other just for giant fat from France croissants store. On our busy street. 

For giant chocolate croissants. And even just fat croissants. 

Because I cannot have the chocolate ones. Ha. That is nice. 

We had two just fat croissants for our lunch. Ha. That is a good lunchtime. 

When everybody was all gone I guarded the house. All by myself. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon I went to see my nice doctor. In the black go fast car. 

I do not like the car when it is moving. Only when it is in our driveway. As still as a rock. Ha. 

Doctor Waller said I was perfect. I am his favourite patient. Ha. Good for me. 

Sometimes I bark too much when I am in the car. Oh dear. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

There is a football game tonight. Up on the busy street. Oh well. 

There are always way too many people on my street. When they have the football games. And lost cars. 

And the take the cars far away trucks. Oh dear. 

We did not watch the detectives on the television last night. 

Because Zita was having nice desserts with her friend. 

Craig watched the scary dragons and wolves program. Again. Oh well. I had a nice quiet nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment