Saturday 8 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty

It is Craig's old friends breakfast day. 

So Zita and I took him to his old friends breakfast restaurant. Up on the busy street. Ha.

That is my favourite job. 

Maybe he would lost if we did not take him. Maybe. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk together. We went to the hardware store. Beside Mister Nicastros tasty food store. 

It is the store where very polite dogs get treats. I got a treat. Ha.

Then we went back to our house.

My friend Emmet was all wide awake early today. That is not right. 

Because a nasty cold caught him. Now he has a sore throat and a sore head too. Oh dear.

Zita gave him some medicine. 

He is working in the other kitchen. In the basement. That is where he put all his computers. 

Because of the too much rain flood in his comfy bedroom. Too bad for him. 

He is writing even more for the government in way far away Dublin. 

Because they asked him for more of his interesting little stories. Ha. Good for him 

But he should have a nice nap with me instead. 

You have to have naps when you are sick. It is known.

Zita fixed my own bed. With her noisy machine. It is the comfy bed that I chewed a hole in. Oh dear. 

Now it is all fixed. Again. That is good. I will try to remember not to chew it up. Again. Oh dear. 

Craig told me he and Zita are going away. Next week. Without me. 

To a new land. On an island. In the giant ocean. On an aeroplane. Oh dear. Oh dear.

That is not all right. Craig never goes to anywhere far away. Oh dear. 

I do not know why he is going away. Maybe he will get lost and Zita cannot find him without me. 

And then he will not come home to our house. Oh dear.

Maybe the dangerous whales might catch him. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Who will get me my own breakfast. Or my tasty dinner. Or help me look out my watching window. Oh dear. 

Who will I wake up in the morning. Oh dear. 

Who will write my own every day stories. 

Because Craig always writes my stories for me. Only Craig. Oh dear. This is not all right. 

I do not think he should go away with Zita. I do not want to be in charge again. Too bad for me. Oh dear. 

Tonight Niamh is going to another way too loud concert. It is outside again. Ha. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before all the too many people came to our street. 

Because of the football game. 

We watched the two detectives from way far away last night. 

Now it is all finished. They caught the nasty people. That is good.

Maybe we will watch a new detective program tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment