Saturday 29 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty One

Craig and Zita came home. They did not get lost at all. They did not forget all about me. Ha. 

They came home even before dinnertime. That is good.

Then everybody had their Irish tea. 

And ate the very tasty croissants from the famous pigs restaurant. Ha. That is a silly restaurant. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. Just us. Not Craig. 

She did not forget all about me. At all. That is good. 

I am not in charge anymore. Ha. That is good.

When they were in not so far away Kingston they went to a way way way old tasty food store. 

Full of tasty chocolate. From way far away Ireland too. Ha. That is a good store.

BloggerImage

And Zita brought everybody presents too. 

Me too. I got a brand new collar. Just for me. Ha. That is good. It is very blue. Ha. I like presents. It is known. 

Emmet got the make cheese for cheese sandwiches machine. For his very small apartment. 

And my friend Niamh got special make her beautiful pictures paper.

I slept on Niamh's big bed last night. To guard her.

Because Craig and Zita were in not so far away Kingston. So I was in charge. Oh dear. 

They saw my friend the duck. In the water. Right beside the tasty food restaurant. In the nice hotel.

BloggerImage

He is a very small duck. Oh well.

Emmet went for a very important meeting. With the government people from way far away Ireland.

Now he has even more work to do. Oh dear. And more downtown meetings to go to. Oh dear 

And Niamh's own telephone fell into my for of water bowl. 

Now it does not work so very well. Oh dear. 

But now it lives in Chinese rice. I do not know why. Maybe it is Chinese. Maybe. 

I am very happy the Craig and my friend Zita are all back at home. With me to guard them. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment