Saturday 15 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Seven

Zita and I had little sleep in today.

So we did not take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

Because we were not even a bit all wide awake. Oh well.

We just sat and looked out the watching window. 

And Zita found a nice place to stay when she goes to Emmet's new university. 

To bring all his stuff. To his new very little apartment. Oh dear.

I cannot go with them. Oh dear. 

Because I have to mind Craig and Niamh. Oh well. 

It is a very beautiful day outside. But I was a very hot dog when we came home from our nice walk.

So I had a nice nap on the cold floor in our kitchen. Ha. Good for me. 

It is a good sleeping on floor. When it is too hot outside. 

Craig was home too. He did not get lost at all. That is good.

Cousin Orlaith talked to us. After lunchtime. On the telephone. From far away. 

For a long time. That is nice.

Emmet is very busy. Talking to lots of universities. And giant libraries. About his pictures. 

For the government in way far away Ireland. Ha. 

They always talk to him. 

Because he says he is from the government in way far away. Ha. That is silly. 

He is not in way far away. He is in the other kitchen. In our own basement. Ha. 

I kept Emmet company last night. In his comfy bedroom. 

Because of the way too loud thunder. Emmet and I do not mind the thundering. If we are all together in the basement. That is good. 

Niamh had a very big sleep in today. 

Her too sore head is getting all better. Maybe. 

You have to have lots of comfy sleep ins to get all better. When you get a too sore head. Ha.

Today I got my own tasty cheese. It is just for Miss Poppy Taylor cheese. Ha. 

Zita got it just for me. I do not have to share it. Ha. That is good. 

Zita had to go to another store. To get the thing to fix our bathroom. 

She had to go to the everything from Italy hardware store. Where all the very tasty pasta restaurants are. 

Because the broken bathroom is from way far away Italy. Ha. That is silly. Too bad for us. 

When Zita came home she fixed the bathroom. I was a big help. I stayed in the kitchen. Ha.

Then we had a nice hot walk. 

Because of the sunshine all day long day. Ha. That is good. 

We watched a too scary program last night. 

With fierce polar bears. Trying to eat people. Oh dear. That is not a nice program. 

Polar bears should only eat the tasty seals. That is why we have so many seals. It is known 


No comments:

Post a Comment