Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Four

We did not have a very nice night. Oh dear. 

Because my friend Niamh had to go the the nasty food hospital last night. Oh dear. 

Some nasty lady hit her on her head. At the too loud concert last night. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

Zita drove her to the hospital. I could not go. It is the no dogs allowed rule hospital. That is not right.

Then the nice doctor said Niamh has to stay all safe and sound in bed. All day. 

And maybe tomorrow too. Oh dear. So she could not go to work today.

Because she has to be fast asleep all day. The doctor told her. 

Mister Tim said she was to stay all fast asleep until she was all better. That is nice. 

Then she could go back to her job at the centre building. 

Mister Tim is a nice man. It is known. 

Craig and Zita will not go for the little vacation on the that new land island tomorrow. 

Because of my friend Niamh's way too sore head.

Maybe they will go next month. When everybody is just perfect. 

Now I do not have to be in charge. Ha. That is good. 

When Niamh was all fast awake it was already our lunchtime. 

So we had peanut butter toasts. Altogether. Ha. That is a good lunch.

I stayed in Niamh's room a lot. To mind her. It is my job. 

Because I am the best nurse ever. Zita told me. It is true.

Then Miss Lily came over to help me. That is nice.

We went for our before dinnertime walk with Professor Jill. And my friend Jamie. 

They were very sad about my friend Niamh's way too sore head. Me too. Oh dear.

We saw cousin Orlaith on Craig's magic map. Ha. 

She was not eaten by the giant whales. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch something new tonight. Maybe. 

Or maybe we will go to fast asleep early.

Because everybody was up until very very late last night. Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment