Friday 21 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Three

I had a very quiet day.

Because everybody was very busy. 

Zita and I had a long walk. Through all the trees. 

BloggerImage

But I got in a bit of little trouble. 

Because I scared my friends the ducks. I barked at them. 

And they all flew away. Oh dear. That was not so very nice.

I do not know why I barked. Oh dear.

Then we came home. I was very embarrassed. Oh dear. 

We had our toasts anyway. That is good.

Then Zita had to go to the new rascal ladies office. Oh well.

It is a very hot outside day. 

Niamh cannot take Mister Clifford to her work. 

Because he still has a not all full of air tire. So she took her not so fast bicycle instead. 

Then Emmet went out with his nice all the way from way far away Ireland Professor. 

To talk all about the brand new book. And have tasty treats too. Maybe Irish tea and biscuits. Maybe. Ha. 

So there was only Craig here in our house. So I minded him. By myself. 

He is easy to mind. I can mind him even on the big comfy bed. Even nearly fast asleep. Ha. 

A very old lady on a bicycle came to our house. 

She asked if she could have three beautiful flowers from our garden. Craig said she could.

But she did not take the beautiful flowers. She dug them up. And took them to her house. 

Then she came back to thank us. She even shook Craig's hand. Ha. That is silly. 

We could not understand her so much. Oh well. 

Last night Craig and Zita and I went for a nice altogether walk. 

After dinnertime. When it was not way too hot. 

I like altogether walks. They are my favourite. Ha. Good for us. 

And at night we had right in bed toasts. Ha. That is good. I got some too. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched a new policewoman program last night. It was not scary. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment