Tuesday 4 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixteen

I had a nice quiet day.

Everybody was all wide awake early today. Even Craig.

Because it is the everybody at work day. Except Craig.

Zita and I had a little nice walk. To our around the corner other park. On the very quiet streets. Just us. 

BloggerImage

Then she was gone to work. For another important meeting. Oh well. Too many meetings. 

Then Emmet and Niamh went to their jobs too. They took their own tasty bagel lunches. 

So Craig had his too much coffee all by himself. Oh dear. 

Then we watched out my watching window. There are not so many people here now. 

Because the giant sing happy birthday party is all over. And everybody went home. Ha. 

And we played catch the ball a lot of times. Ha. Good for us. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. That is good.

Then Craig was just reading. So I had a nice nap. 

BloggerImage

Beside him. It is easy to mind Craig. He does not do so much. 

He just reads books. Or fixes things. Or writes stories for our nice Queen.

Or helps me watch everything out my watching window. It is good to have a helper. 

I saw the nasty dog on my own street yesterday. Oh dear. I did not see him today. That is good. 

It is very quiet today. There is not even one cousin here now. Just us. 

Ciara and Emma's aeroplane did not break at all. And it not get lost. Ha. 

Now they are all back in way far away Ireland. 

And cousin Orlaith is working in far away Nova Scotia. 

Beside the giant ocean. Near Emmet's new university. It is her only for the summer time job. 

Because she has to go back to her old university in way far away Galway. 

It is beside the giant ocean too. Ha. It is even the same giant ocean. That is funny. 

A nice man came to our house. After lunchtime. 

To look at Emmet's comfy bedroom. And the soggy wall.

Because of the flood. Oh dear. 

Maybe he will know how to fix it. Maybe. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. In the morning. That is good. 

My new make me beautiful store is very near to my own house. 

It is right on my busy street. Near Mister Nicastro's tasty food store. Once I got a big tasty green beans treat there. 

BloggerImage

But I got in trouble. Because nobody gave it to me. 

I just took it from the big basket. Oh well. Too bad for me. Green beans are my favourite. Ha. 

This afternoon Craig pulled giant awful weeds away from our beautiful flowers. I helped. 

Then we put them in a big can. Ha. Too bad for them.

Maybe we will watch something new on the television tonight. Maybe. With chips. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment