Monday 10 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Two

We had to get up early today.

Because my friend Emmet had to go and see his nice dentist. Up on the busy street. Zita drove him.

Then she went to the very tasty bread store. To get some brand new, even still hot bread. 

When she came home I was a bit fast asleep on the big bed. With Craig. But I went for our nice walk anyway. 

So Zita would not get lost all by herself. Or that nasty dog might be outside too. Oh dear. 

We did not see anybody we know. Or the nasty dog. That is good. 

When we came home Emmet was back and Niamh was gone. Ha. That is silly.

Craig and Zita and I had very fat crunchy toasts. 

The save us, save us machine told us the toasts were too toasty. Oh well.

Then Zita went to the too small office. Nobody but Zita is there today. So it is not way too small today.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. Then I had a nice nap on my all fixed comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Craig was busy getting all the special things he needs to go on the aeroplane. 

Lots of wires for the music machines. Oh dear. 

Who will watch the detectives with me. At nighttime. In the den. On the very comfy rug. 

When Craig and Zita are in that far away place. By themselves. Oh dear. 

It is not so much fun to be in charge of my house. If Craig is not here to help. Oh dear. 

Sometimes Zita has to go to way far away all by herself. But Craig is always here. Oh dear. 

I will have to take care of the whole house and my friends Emmet and Niamh too. By myself. Oh dear. 

The men and the very big truck came to take away all the very noisy machines from Emmet's cosy bedroom. Ha. That is good.

Now he can sleep in his own comfy bed. With his own pillows. And his little keep you cool fan. Ha. 

Emmet was very happy. That is good. Everybody should be happy. I am a happy dog. 

Because I have happy friends. And an all fixed comfy just for me bed. Ha. That is good. 

Last night we watched the lady detective. From way far away. Before she was even a famous detective. 

That is a good program. We did not have chips. Oh well. 

When Niamh got home from the way loud concert she was as soggy as can be. 

Because it was an everybody outside concert. That is silly. 

There are no too loud concerts tonight. Ha. Too bad for her. 

Now she can even go fast asleep. At my bedtime. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment