Thursday 6 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighteen

Last night some people came to our house. Just before our tasty dinnertime. 

They put a very big and vey noisy machine in Emmet's cosy bedroom.

To make everything as dry as a chip.

Because of the flood. 

So my friend Emmet had to sleep upstairs. In the den. 

On the floor. Not in his own comfy bed. Oh dear. That is not right. Oh well.

It is another everybody go to work early day.

Mister Clifford could not go to work today. At all.  His tire is all squished. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

And Mister Lyndon fix your bicycle is still in way way far away Japan. And Miss Bruna and Lee and Cara too. Oh dear. 

Emmet has to go to the very big lake. With all the little children. And his dragons game too. Oh dear. 

Emmet does not go outside so much. Only for his nice walks. To find his favourite iced tea. 

Or watch the sheep clouds. In our pond park. 

Last night he had to find his go swimming clothes. Oh dear.

Zita and I had a nice walk before we had our toasts with Craig. 

After Emmet and Niamh left to go to their jobs. Without Mister Clifford. Oh dear. 

He had to stay in the side yard today. I will guard him for my friend Niamh.

Niamh went to bed very early last night. Ha. That is good. 

Now she is only a little bit too tired. Not just too tired to be all awake. Ha. 

Another man came to my house today. Before lunchtime. In a very big truck. To stop the noisy machine. 

And make holes in my friend Emmet's wall. With a different noisy machine. Oh dear. 

He was very very tall. Ha. And made lots of noise downstairs. Oh dear.

Auntie Jane came to our house last night. For a visit. And to see Craig's mother. That is nice. 

So I was very busy last night. All the time. Ha. 

Everybody said that the make me beautiful store made me very beautiful. Ha. That is true.

But when I come home from make me beautiful store I am always a bit too itchy.

We have the very best scratching wall in the world. Right in my side yard. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage  

Auntie Jane is going to have a tasty dinner with us tonight. In our house. 

We are going to have fat tasty sausages. From the lots of tasty meat store. On our own busy street.

Maybe we will have cheese too. Maybe. 

We watched the detectives in way far away England last night. It is not finished yet.

We do not know who the nasty man is. Oh dear. 

We did not have chips. Again. Oh well. Maybe tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment