Monday 24 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Six

We had a cheese party last night.

Because we watched all the pictures in the world of way far away Japan. 

When my friends Cara and Lee were there. With their own parents. To see everything. 

There was even a picture of a statue of a famous dog. Ha. Those are good pictures. 

And we had cheese treats too. Ha. 

Then everybody was tired and went all fast asleep. In their own houses. 

This morning I got up very early.

Because Zita could not stay fast asleep anymore. Oh dear. So I got up to mind her.

Then we went for only a little walk. 

Because it was a too much windy rain day outside. And it was not warm at all. Oh dear.

We were all soggy when we came home. Oh dear. 

Yesterday we saw my friend the giant bird again. Not today.

BloggerImage

Right at the end of our other pond. He was having a nice rest. 

Maybe he is on his holiday today. Maybe. 

When we were all as dry as can be Zita took my friend Niamh to her job.

Because of the windy rain.  Then Zita went to her brand new not so small office.

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. And to have a very nice nap on my comfy bed. 

Then we had toasty bagels for our lunch. I got some.

Because Craig can never eat all his tasty bagels. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

We did not play catch the ball this morning. 

Because of the nasty too much cold rainy wind. We stayed in the comfy house. 

Craig just read new stories in the den. 

My friend Emmet talked to far away people all about the brand new book. 

He went for a walk in the windy rain. To get his special icy tea. That is silly.

I had a very resty day instead. On the big comfy bed. I had a nice long nap.

Because I did not want to be a soggy dog.

Emmet will be a soggy man when he gets home. Too bad for him. 

Maybe we will watch something new on the television tonight. 

Mister Tom brought us brand new programs. For the television. That is nice.

We have lots of chips. I saw them. 

Because of our cheese party last night. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment