Thursday 13 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Five

Everybody in my house went to bed early last night. 

We only watched the churchman detective for a little while last night. 

Because Craig had to have his spic and span bath. 

I had a little sleep in this morning. I like sleep ins. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I went for our nice walk when Craig and I were all awake. 

We saw my friend Mister Gary. He got out of his car to say hello to me. Ha. He is a nice man.

My cousin Mandy lives with him. Maddy is a very big dog. Bigger than I am. Ha.

He said Maddy is getting old too. Just like Craig. He does not walk so far anymore. Just like Craig. Ha. 

That is funny. 

Today is Craig and Zita's happy anniversary day. But they did not get any special presents. 

Because they were going to be in far away island. On a little vacation. Oh dear.

But they are here. To help me take care of my friend Niamh. And her too sore head. Ha. That is good. 

Taking care of everybody makes you very tired. 

Yesterday after lunchtime I fell fast asleep. On our toasts table.

BloggerImage

Ha. That is silly. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Tara Mahoney is in our city today. She is going to visit my friend Niamh. When Niamh is all fast awake. 

She is going to bring Niamh treats. Tasty bagels. And chips. From Mister Kettleman's bagel store. 

Tara and Emmet came home with a giant bag of bagels and special tasty just for bagels cheese. Ha.

Then Craig and Niamh and Tara had more too much coffee. That is nice. 

Craig went into the den. 

Because the nice Queen needed some new stories made. 

Emmet and Niamh and Tara talked and talked and talked for a long time. 

My friend Zoƫ came to visit us. And we did not even have any chocolate. Too bad for her.

I went in the kitchen and had a nice nap on my all fixed comfy bed. Ha. 

Miss Tara's father Mister Richard was very angry that some nasty lady would hit my friend Niamh just because. 

And all of Tara's giant brothers too. Oh dear. 

Zita had to go downtown to the way too small office. She is going to come home early today. 

We went to our hardware store on our nice before dinnertime walk. To get something to fix the bathroom. 

I get treats at the hardware store. That is a good store.

It is a very sunny day outside today. Not even any too much rain today.

Because it Zita's happy anniversary day. And Craig's too. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment