Tuesday 18 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty

We did not have a sleep in day today.

Zita and I went for our nice walk with Professor Jill and my friend Jamie. That is nice. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot. Before our toasts. And before the way too hot was here. 

Emmet was all up too. He had to talk to people all about his pictures. 

For the brand new book. For the government in way far away Dublin. 

Then Miss Devon came to make the house spic and span. With the noisy machine. 

I stayed in the den. I minded Craig. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig had to go to lunch. With a friend. In the way too hot outside. That is silly. 

He had not seen him for a kabillion years. Ha. That is nice. 

It is nice to have friends for a long time. Like my friend Jamie.

Then Craig went to the make you neat and tidy store. To get his hair all cut off. 

Because it is the too hot summertime. Ha. Now he looks just like me. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh and Lee and Cara went for tasty treats yesterday. In the little town. Right beside the very fast river.

BloggerImage

Nobody fell in. That is good. 

This afternoon Niamh went to her nice doctor. To see if her head was still too sore. 

She said Niamh could go back to her favourite job for a little bit every day. Ha. That is good. 

That is a good doctor.

I am going to see my nice doctor tomorrow. It is the just because time to see him. Maybe I will get treats. 

We watched the detective with his very own church. But he is very sad. Oh dear. 

Maybe he won't be sad next time. It is not so nice when you are sad. It is known. 

Zita is going out with her friend tonight. From her other university. After our dinner. 

So they can have very tasty treats. And not share. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment