Sunday 2 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fourteen

I was a very brave guarder dog this morning. It is my own big job. It is true. 

A big nasty dog tried to bite Zita. When we went for our nice walk. 

It ran all the way down Kathy's own street. Very very fast. Making very fierce barks.

I saw it. So stopped Zita and did not even make a noise. I just stood there. I was going to just bite it dead. Ha. Too bad for it.

Zita yelled as loud as the noisy police cars. And waved her arms. And it stopped right in front of us. 

Then it ran all away. Zita did not let me chase it 

Then were were a little scared. So we came home to our house. All safe. Ha. Good for us. 

I do not know why it is a nasty dog. It had a funny haircut. Ha. Too bad for it.

I am going to the make me beautiful store next week. So I will not be a too hot dog. 

When there are lots of too much hot days outside. That is good. 

All the ladies went to a nice lake after our tasty lunch. To go swimming. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. 

In case the nasty dog came to my own house. Ha. Too bad for it. 

Because Emmet has a fierce Viking axe. And a canon. In his comfy bedroom. Ha. Good for us. 

There were lots and lots of very loud fireworks last night. Because of the sing happy birthday day for everybody. 

So I went downstairs to Emmet's big bedroom. So we would not be scared together. Ha. Good for us.

The very fast and loud aeroplane came over our house again. When we were having our tasty lunch. 

BloggerImage

It was the soldier's dangerous scary very fast aeroplane. They are way too loud. It is known.

Craig and Emmet went to visit Craig's mother. In her little apartment. To say hello.

Then they went to the too much money food store. To get tasty chocolate thank you's for Professor Alec

Because she is home from way far away England. And she wrote nice letters to people all about my friend Emmet. That is nice. 

Emmet is going to take Professor Alec and Miss Francis to have a special tea party. At a nice restaurant. 

Before he goes to his new far away university. 

When Craig and Emmet were all safe at home I minded Craig in the den. Ha. That is any easy job.

BloggerImage

Tonight is Ciara and Emm's last have a tasty dinner in my house night. 

Because tomorrow they will find a new aeroplane to go to way far away Ireland.

Maybe Miss Andrea will come for dinner too. Maybe. 

Before dinner I helped Emmet cut up lots and lots of pieces of paper. For his at the centre building job. 

I was big help. Emmet told me so. 

We had the very tasty chicken for our dinner. I got some. 

Because I was such a good guarder dog this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment