Thursday 27 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Nine

Craig and Zita went on a trip to nearly far away today. 

Before lunchtime. In the black go fast car.

BloggerImage

Now I am in charge. Oh dear. 

After out toasts Zita and I went for our nice walk before they went all away.

The people are in my park again. Taking away all the nasty weeds. For my friends the ducks. That is good.

BloggerImage

Craig will not be able to write my story today.

Because he will not be here. He will be driving the black go fast car. 

You can not write stories and drive the car. Or you will just crash. Oh dear. 

Emmet cannot write my stories.

Because he can only write all about way way old things. And I am not so very old. Oh dear.

And my friend Niamh does not write stories. She teaches toe dancing. I cannot toe dance anymore. 

Because now I only have three toes on my other foot. Oh dear.

Maybe I will not have a story today. Oh dear. What will everybody think. 

Maybe they will think I went in the black go fast car too. Maybe. 

And did not stay here to guard Emmet and Niamh. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I do not like this day so much. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment