Wednesday 26 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Eight

I had a very quiet day.

Because everybody is still very busy. Everywhere. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. After Niamh went to her early in the morning.

We saw my friend Jamie and Professor Jill too.

Then Zita had to go to her new not very small office.

Craig and I had our toasts altogether. In the living room. In front of my watching window.

And then we saw lots of people in my pond. Oh dear. 

They were talking away all the nasty live in the pond weeds. 

There was no place for my friends the ducks to swim.

Because of all the nasty weeds covering the beautiful pond. That is not alright. 

My friend the giant bird could not even find his fish for dinner.

Because of the too many nasty weeds. That is not right. 

BloggerImage

They had a boat too. Ha. Right in the pond. To catch the nasty weeds. 

Craig and I watched everything out my watching window. 

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

Now the pond is spic and span. That is good. 

Emmet is still very busy with his very old pictures. 

Craig and Zita are going away. Tomorrow. Not to the new far away island. 

Because there were no cars there. They were all gone. That is silly.

They are only going for a very little while. Not so far away. I will be in charge. 

But only for a little bit. That is good. Then they will be all home again. That is good. 

They are going to a very tasty restaurant. To have a nice dinner with Miss Deirdre and Mister Gene. 

Maybe Miss Deirdre will bring her very scary Vikings. Ha. Maybe. 

Craig and Emmet had to go and get Craig's mother's make you hear machine all fixed. 

It is just all broken. I do not know why. Nobody told me. 

They were gone a very long time. 

The save us, save us machines made lots and lots of way too loud noise. 

At Craig's mother's little apartment. 

Because there was just a mistake fire. But all the noisy giant firepeople trucks went there. Lots of them.

And Emmet could not leave. He had to wait for the nice stop until the firepeople said it was all right. Oh dear. 

Then they came home. That is good. Craig and I played catch the ball. That was good. 

We watched the very fierce policewoman last night. And we had chips too. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment