Friday 28 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty

I had to guard everybody all by myself. Oh dear. Our beautiful house and Emmet and Niamh too. Oh dear. 

Because Craig and Zita are nearly far away. 

But Craig sent me pictures. So I will not worry so much.

       BloggerImage

There are eat outside restaurants in nearly far away Kingston. Lots of them.

BloggerImage

So last night they ate their tasty dinner outside. With their friends too. Ha. 

And there are boats everywhere. And a very little castle. 

BloggerImage

They can see it from their comfy hotel.

BloggerImage

There are no ghosts in little castles. Ha. 

Because they are way too small for ghosts. Ha. Too bad for them.

BloggerImage

And they found a very old picture machine. 

Because Craig is very old too.

Craig and my friend Zita had their own desserts before their dinner. That is silly.

BloggerImage

Right beside the very old very big building. With clocks on top. Ha. 

BloggerImage

They told me that they are going to the very tasty restaurant in their own beautiful hotel. Ha. 

My friends the ducks went there too. Ha. That is good.

BloggerImage

And the noisy seagulls. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment