Saturday 22 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Four

Last night we had another altogether after dinner walk. With Craig. Ha.

All the way around both of our ponds.

BloggerImage

Yesterday my friend the giant bird was here. Catching the very noisy fish. Ha. 

He was not here last night. And all the ducks were away too. Oh well. 

We cannot have a fast walking walk when we take Craig. 

Because he is not as fast as me. The go fast chair is not so fast. 

I have to wait for him. When we go up the hills. Oh well. 

Because he is very old. Too bad for him.

It is old friends breakfast Saturday today. 

So Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant. So he would not just get lost. 

If he got all lost maybe some nasty dog might take him home. Not to our own house. Oh dear. That is not right. 

That is why I take him to his old friends breakfast. Good for me. 

Then we had a nice walk too. That is good. 

Today is Craig's mother's sing happy birthday day. She is very very old. 

Older than even Craig. Ha. Too bad for him.

She is coming to my house for a tasty dinner. And secret presents. Ha. 

I love secret presents. It is known.

It is a table sheet dinner. We will have an all on fire cake. Ha. That is good. 

We watched the lady policewoman again last night. Until very late. 

So I had a long nap. On the comfy rug. In the den. Good for me.

It is a beautiful day outside today. But it is a bit too hot. So I only played catch the ball a bit. 

There are no sheep clouds today. Maybe Shadow and Miss Maggie are on vacation today. Maybe. 

Or all the sheep clouds are just hiding from them. Ha. That is silly. 

Zita and Emmet went practice driving in the black go fast car. That is good. 

I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. 


No comments:

Post a Comment