Sunday 30 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Two

Everybody is all back at our house. The go fast black car too. Ha. That is good.

We all went to bed early. Except for Niamh. And Emmet.

Zita and I went for a very long walk this morning. 

Because is is a very beautiful day outside today. We did not have any sheep clouds at all. Just all blue everywhere skies. 

We went all the way to our little lake. It is not even far away. 

Just down the street. On our beautiful canal. That is a good lake.

BloggerImage

Some ducks were there too. That is good. 

Then we came home. And Zita had her too much coffee with me. In our side yard. That is good. 

And then Craig was all wide up and he made even more too much coffee. And we played catch the ball.

It is good everybody is all home again. That is right. 

Then everybody was wide awake. Emmet and Niamh too. 

So we made the pretend toasts from France. Oh well. With the very fat bread from the famous pigs restaurant. 

The save us, save us machine went on again. I did not even bark once. Ha. Good for me.

I got cheesie treats on my tasty breakfast. At lunchtime. 

Craig always gives me lots of cheesie treats. More than everybody. Ha. That is good. 

Zita made the grass and neat and tidy again. With the dangerous watch out for your toes machine. 

I could not help. I watched out my watching window. 

Zita and Niamh went to see Craig's mother. To bring her a wash your hair hat. 

That is silly. You not not wash your hair when you have a hat on. Oh well. Too bad for her.

Emmet is very busy. Even on a sleep in Sunday. 

He is still finding more interesting things for the government in way far away Ireland. 

He made a list. For all the things he will need in his very small apartment. At his new university.

BloggerImage

It has a secret bed. Inside the wall. Ha. That is funny. 

Zita and I went for just a little before dinnertime walk. Craig did not home with us.

Because it was too hot outside. I do not like the too hot so much. So we did not go so far today. 

We watched the churchman detective last night. He was not so sad this time. That is good. 

We did not have any chips last night. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment