Saturday 1 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty One

It is Craig's Saturday go to his old friends breakfast today.

He had to drive the silver little car. 

Because it was snowing last night when I was all asleep.

So Zita and I could not take him to the old friends restaurant today. Oh dear. I do not like that.

Zita and I went for a nice walk all by ourselves. 

After Zita drove my friend Niamh to her teach toe dance class. 

It was not so cold this morning. All the too much snow was melting everywhere. 

I was a bit too soggy when I got home. 

Last night we watched a nice program on the television. It was all about a little girl. 

She did not have a mummy or daddy anymore. Oh dear. That is not right. 

She had red hair just like my friend Niamh. And freckles too. 

So she went to live on a big farm with lots of trees and a very nice horse. 

And two people too. It was a good program.

Mister Tom gave Craig a program just for me. Ha. That is good. 

A program all about dogs. In a contest. In way far away England. Ha. That is good.

But I cannot bark at the television. Zita said so. Sometimes I am a too much barking dog.

I barked a lot this afternoon.

Because there was an all lost dog on my street. A big furry dog. 

Mister Bill and Zita went out to bring it to our driveway. I barked a lot. 

I did not know this dog. Oh dear. It was not a dangerous bite you all up dog. It was just a scared dog. 

Because it was very lost. And it was looking all over for its own house. But could not find it. 

Mister Bill found out where his house was. It was written on his collar. That is good.

I have my house on my collar too. And my telephone number. That is right. 

So Mister Bill took it back to its very own house. Now it is not lost anymore. That is good. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen this afternoon. For a long time.

Because our cousins are coming for a visit. In the beautiful summer time. 

To live in the basement with the brand new nearly very big television. Ha. That is good. 

The present man brought Niamh another new telephone. 

It was not broken at all this time. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice before our dinnertime walk. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch my program on the television tonight. Maybe. 

Or some from way far away detectives. 

Maybe we will have chips. I like chips. Sometimes they fall on the floor. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment