Thursday 29 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Eight

Zita and I were up way early today. So we had a very fast walk. All over. And fast. Ha. Good for us.

We did not even see the ducks. We were too fast. Ha. 

Then we had our toasts and Craig and Zita had their too much coffee. 

They had even more too much coffees because it is everybody drink coffee day. 

The radio in the den said so. 

That is a silly day. 

Then it was time for Emmet to go to his other university. So Zita drove him. 

Then she came home to do her rascal ladies work.

Craig and I played catch the ball. And looked out my watching window. Ha. 

Then Craig went to get Emmet at his other university. He did not stay there all day today. 

Because he had lots of other words to read for his nice university.

Then Craig drove him back to the other university. After our tasty lunch. I got carrot treats. 

And Zita had to go to the too small office. I had to guard the house all by myself. Ha. 

Because Craig waited for Emmet at the other too many cars university. Good for me. 

I will get good guarding treats. Ha. 

The present man brought Emmet new cards for his special magical game. 

From nearly very far away. That is good. Ha.

It will be shopping for secret presents time soon. Ha. That is good. 

Soon it will be cheese party time. And Mister Saint Santa time too. 

That is my favourite time. It is known.

We watched the last of the doctor in way far away Dublin last night. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch new programs tonight. Maybe. 

Craig got little notes on his flat computer. This afternoon. 

From all my friends Miss Georgi, Miss Rachel, Miss Rima and lots of the dance a lot friends. 

Because they are going to visit me. When they are all home from their universities. 

For the thanks a lot for everything special tasty dinner. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe there will be a cheese party. Maybe. Ha. I love cheese parties. 

Zita told me I was the very best party dog ever. Ha. That is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment