Sunday 25 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Four

Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in today. We went for a fast fast walk. 

Because it is very nice and cool outside today. You cannot go for fast walks when it is all hot out side. 

We saw my friend Jamie and professor Jill too. Jamie likes the nice and cool too. Ha. Good for us. 

Then we saw my friends the ducks. But they were having a very loud argument. 

I do not know why. Maybe they want to go to a different place for their vacation this time. Maybe. 

I ignored them. Good for me. 

Then Zita went to the make you fit store. Craig and I had peanut butter toasts. Ha. That is good. 

Then we watched everything out my watching window. And Craig had his too much coffee with me.

Zita went to see all the nice farmers this morning. To buy some tasty food for our lunch. Ha.

I did not go. Because she had to go to the make you fit store first. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. 

Craig tried to see Niamh on his flat computer. In her far away university. Two times. But she did not answer. 

Maybe she was still all fast asleep. Maybe.

When Zita came home we had pretend pancakes. And very tasty bacon. 

And brand new from the nice farmers strawberries for my friend Emmet. 

Emmet puts chocolate bits on his pretend pancakes. Oh well. Dogs cannot have chocolate. Oh well. 

The bacon made the danger danger danger machine make the very loud noise. 

I did not help it today. Good for me.

Zita had lots of errands to do today. To find forgotten things for my friend Niamh. 

To send them to her far away university. 

Last night I got green bean treats. They were our own made green beans. 

From our own beautiful garden. Ha. Good for us. 

I am our garden guarder. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Lee and I went for a long before dinnertime walk.

At first I did not want to go. Because I was just all fast asleep. 

On my own comfy bed. Then I was all fast awake. Ha. Oh well. 

We are good together walkers. 

We did not see the ducks. Maybe they are not so noisy now. 

Maybe they went out to another pond for their dinner. Maybe. Ha.

We watched the old detectives last night. For only a little while. 

Because everybody was tired. And we went to our comfy bed. For a comfy sleep. 







No comments:

Post a Comment