Thursday 15 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Four

I had a very nice day. It is not warm at all day. Craig even had to wear a cosy shirt.

Because all the leafs are going to just all fall down on the ground. 

Because then it is just fall. 

After fall it is secret present Merry Christmas time. Ha. Good for us. 

That is when we have lots of cheese parties. 

Zita and I got up early so we could look out our watching window. And she could read our little newspaper. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his other university. After our toasts. That was good. 

It is Emmet's all day long day at his other university day. 

He has to find a tasty restaurant for his lunchtime. It is not the same as his nice university. Oh well.

When Zita and Emmet were all gone in the go fast car Craig and I watched everybody. From my watching window.

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk until our lunchtime. 

Because Zita had to go to the too small office. For a little while. And then for another little while. I do not know why. 

When we went for our walk we had to get a new choke me to death collar. Up on the busy street. 

Because Craig broke the old one. I do not know why. Oh well. Too bad for me.  

The noisy make the streets clean machines visited my street today. Oh dear. 

I do not like those machines so much.

I did not even bark at them. Ha. Good for me.

We watched the Scotsman detective last night. For a long long time. Now it is all over. 

We did not have any popcorn. Oh well. 

I had a nice nap.On the comfy rug. In the den. 

My friend Niamh went swimming in the way cold giant ocean yesterday. 

The dangerous ocean is right beside her far away university. 

She sent me a picture. On Craig's flat computer. Ha. That is good. 

She did not get chased or even eaten by any dangerous sharks. Or a whale. That is good. 

There was a man in a very old book who was eaten all up by a giant whale. Then he got out. Emmet told me. That is not right. 

You cannot get out of a giant whale. They are too big. You would be all lost forever. Ha. That is a silly story. 

We sent Niamh a package. With lots of things she forgot she needed. 

We are going to send her a big picture of just me. So she will not forget me. When she is in far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment