Tuesday 6 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifteen

We had a not so busy day.

We got up early. But then Craig went back to bed. And then he had a little sleep in. 

I kept him company. After my tasty breakfast. Ha. Good for me.

When we got up we had way crunchy toasts. And some too much coffees for Craig.

Then my friend Emmet was up too. Way early. Because his other university starts today. Ha.

Now he has to get up early nearly all the time. Too bad for him. 

Then Craig and Emmet went to my nice little hospital to get my sometimes sick tummy medicine. 

I guarded the house all by myself.

Craig and I had four peanut butter toasts for our lunch. Ha. 

Craig used the special crunchy toasts bread. That is good. 

Emmet had a make you squeaky clean bath after lunchtime. Because it is go to his nice university time. 

And he is going to a magic party tonight. Ha. That is good.

The present man brought Craig a brand new book. All about a lady detective. 

She is a nurse in way far away England. When they had the war nobody wanted. Oh dear.

She does not have a dog. Only a very old car. Oh well. It will not be a good book.

Last night my friend Lee and I went for a nice walk. After dinner. Before the dark night came. Ha. That  is good. 

You should not go for walks at night. Because of the skunks hiding in all the bushes. It is known.

They did not even have a class at Emmet's other university today. Even though he was there. Oh dear.

Then he came back home to our house. To leave his big bag of important things. And to give me a peanut butter treats. Ha. 

Then Craig drove him to his friend's apartment. 

They will have their big all about magic game tonight. With lots of people. From Emmet's nice university. Ha. 

Zita left the far away university yesterday. Now my friend Niamh is there all by herself. Without me. Oh dear. 

Zita is coming home now. In the go fast black car. I do not know when. 

I will just watch out my watching window. Until she just comes all home. To our house. 

Maybe it will be today. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment