Friday 9 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighteen

I had a nice quiet day.

We had lots of tasty toasts today. That is good. 

I only got in trouble once. Because of the awful squirrels. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Emmet's friends came over today. At lunchtime. 

So he could help them learn how to play the new secret game. Ha. It is secret. 

I cannot tell anybody about it. Not even my friend Jamie. 

Because of the secret paper. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Zita went out for a nice lunch. They went to Zita's friend's little restaurant. 

They could not stay here because of the secret game. 

I guarded the house. And the secret game. And Emmet and all his friends. 

I was a very good secret guarder. Craig told me. Ha.

A giant box came to my house. It is bigger than me. Ha. 

A present man brought it. It is for Zita's brother's daughter. Our cousin Sarah.

Because you cannot buy it in way far away Ireland. You can only buy it here.  It is a wagon for your bicycle. 

So she can go for nice rides with her father. That is nice. It has a roof. So she will not just get all soggy. 

Because of the all the time rain in way far away Ireland. 

Zita took Emmet to his nice university. Because he has another interesting class this afternoon. 

Then she went to the too small office. For only a little while. Because it is way too small. Oh dear. 

I just guarded Craig. He is not so hard to guard. That is good. 

Niamh's empty bedroom is still all empty. When I look in it. 

When I forget that she is in her far away university. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

My friend Lee and I went for a nice long walk this afternoon. When her school was all finished. 

We saw that my friend the giant bird is back. In my pond. Right beside my own corner. Ha. That is good.


It is a very good waiter. It catches the fish who forget it is there. Ha. Too bad for them. 

It is hard to see it sometimes. Because it is a very good hider. So the fish cannot see it and swim fast away. Ha. 

We had a very nice walk. We are good walkers. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch the nice detective on the television tonight. 

The detective who lives in the city with no side walks. Just canals. 

Not so big as our canal. They just have lots of them. With lots of little bridges on top. 

That is a silly city. Oh well. Too bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment