Tuesday 20 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Nine

Zita and I got up early today. Because of all the rascal ladies work.

We went for a walk. It was not so very nice today. Because there were lots of nasty white dogs. 

A little one. And two big ones. I did not know them. I do not know why they did not like me. Too bad for them. 

And they barked and barked at us. I did not care. Because I am very brave. Zita told me. Ha.

And then I had to wait for a long time for our toasts. Zita was busy with the rascal ladies.

And because Craig had a little sleep in. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Then Craig and Emmet had to go to his nice university. 

And Craig went to the eat in your car restaurant. 

For a way too big coffee. And a fat muffin. Ha. Because he waited for my friend Emmet. At the nice university. 

Then they came home. 

I guarded Zita when they were away. Ha. No nasty white dogs came to our street. That is good.

Then Zita took Emmet to his other university. After lunchtime. 

Then she had to go to the way too small office. 

I stayed here to guard Craig. 

In case the nasty white dogs came to our street. Too bad for them. 

Because I am a very fierce guarding dog. Ha. 

Craig had to write more for our nice Queen today. I stayed in the living room. At my watching window. Guarding everything. 

Last night we watched the not very neat and tidy detective. From way far away. 

There were even some very noisy dogs there. I barked at them. They did not hear me. Oh well.

Then I had a nice nap. In the den. With Craig and Zita. 

Then we went all fast asleep. In the big comfy bed. 

But then I had to get up in the middle of the night. As fast as can be. 

Because I heard my side door open. In the middle of the night. Oh dear. 

It was only my friend Emmet. Because he went outside. Oh dear. 

He forgot his little computer in the silver little car. He could not find it everywhere. Then he remembered. Ha. 

I helped him close the door. And make more Irish tea. 

Because I am a big help. Even in the middle of the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment