Sunday 18 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Seven

It was sleep in Sunday. But we did not even sleep in.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Early. Because it was a very beautiful day. There were lots and lots of sheep clouds. Ha.

I saw a tree all full of leafs that will fall down on the ground. It was just around the corner. 

Not my corner. Another corner.

The leafs are not even green anymore. Oh dear. 

We did not have any toasts today. Because Zita had to go to the make you all fit store. 

And Craig had to watch the little noisy cars go very fast. 

When Zita came home we had brand new still all toasty bagels. From Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. Ha.

After our lunchtime my friend Niamh called us. Zita could see Niamh on her telephone. 

I looked and looked for her. I could not find her anywhere. Oh dear. 

Niamh won a keep you toasty warm jacket. At her far away university. Ha. That is good.

But Emmet's old refrigerator does not work anymore. Zita will get her a brand new one. A very cold one. That is good. 

So she will not starve to death in the middle of the night. 

I do not like it when people are all in the telephone. That is not right. 

I cannot see them in the telephone. I do not know why. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh and her far away university friends are going to a very bright house. Today. 

It is a very old bright house. They made it to stop boats from just crashing into all the rocks. 

Emmet told me. That is why oceans are way dangerous. 

Because boats just crash into things and then sink. Right to the bottom. Oh dear.

I do not go in boats. Just like my friend Emmet.

Then Craig and Zita and I went for a nice walk. To visit all the nice farmers. 

We went to the busy street. I got giant because I am a polite dog treats. From our bank.

Then we bought tasty food from the nice farmers. Even brand new green beans. Ha. 

I even got one for a treat. Ha. Good for me.

There was a silly golden dog who barked at me. Twice. I did not care. 

He was just a silly dog. He did not get nice green bean treats. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Emmet is very busy. He has to write a story. All about the way old stories in way far away long time ago Ireland. 

When the way old Gods still lived there. 

Maybe now they live in Emmet's giant interesting books. Or in Heaven with all their friends. Maybe. 

Maybe we will have tasty green beans for our dinner tonight. Maybe. 

Maybe we will watch detectives on the television tonight. In the comfy den. Maybe. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment