Tuesday 13 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Two

I was not way too busy today.

Zita and I had a nice walk. Only Craig had a little sleep in. Ha.

When Zita and I got home we had our toasts altogether. With Craig. In the living room. Ha. That is good. 

I like toasts time. It my favourite time. 

When Emmet was all fast awake this morning Zita drove him to his nice university. 

Then she had to go to the way too small office. To do work.

After our tasty lunch Craig took my friend Emmet from his nice unto his other university. 

Craig and I had the way sticky buns. We put them in the oven to make them tasty hot.

The way downtown university has too many cars everywhere. Craig said it is a very busy place. 

It does not have a beautiful canal. Like Emmet's nice university. Oh well.

Emmet has to be at both the universities today. Oh dear. That is confusing. 

Craig had to send his not so interesting stories to other people. So they could read them too. 

For our nice Queen. That is nice. The Queen will be happy. That is good.

Sometimes when Queens were not so very happy they just chopped everybody's heads all off. 

A way long time ago. In way far away. Oh dear. That is not right. I would not like that. 

Everybody would be very sad. If Craig did not have a head anymore Oh dear. 

Then he could not use his comfy pillows.

Zita and I had a nice walk this afternoon. When the rascal ladies' work was all finished.

Then she got Emmet from the other university.

Before the too many cars came. And it was just too busy.

We watched the Scotsman detective last night. On the way little island. 

Where it is too windy all the time. And not so very warm.

I had a just nice nap. And some of Craig's popcorn. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we just went all fast asleep. In our comfy bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment