Wednesday 14 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Three

I had another not so busy day today. I am not so busy now.

Because my friend Niamh is in her far away university.

So there are not dance a lot ladies here all the time. For me to guard. Oh dear. 

I do not know who is guarding them now. Oh dear.

Even Mister Clifford in in the basement now.

I do not have to guard him either. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Zita and I had our nice before toasts walk.

It was not so sunny today. It was a just full of flat clouds day.

Craig is very slow eating his toasts. It is known. Too bad for me.

Then Zita had to go to her too small office. Because everybody was not there. Ha. 

Emmet did not have to go to his universities today. I do not know why.

Craig had to write a lot of things for our nice Queen today. In the den. I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed.

We played catch the ball a lot. When Craig's head was all too full of words.

We had even more peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch.

Craig only knows how to make peanut butter sandwiches. Or cheese toastys. Too bad for him.

Emmet had a very sticky bun. And his giant cup of Irish tea. For his lunch.

Then he went back downstairs to his comfy bedroom to read even more interesting stories.

My friend Niamh had a little remember everything exam. In her far away university. Already. Oh dear.

I did not like my remember everything exams so much.

There was a squirrel in my side yard. In my own trees. I barked at it. In my special loud bark. Ha.

It jumped right on to my roof. And ran all away. So I could not catch it. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I cannot catch the squirrels when they are in the trees. That is not right.

Sometimes my friends the crows come and scare them all away. From the trees. Ha.

Sometimes they just fall out of the trees. Ha. Silly squirrels.

I hate squirrels.

Sometimes they get me in trouble. That is not right. I am just trying to guard me house. Oh well. Too bad for me.

It is our cousin Ciara's sing happy birthday day. In way far away Ireland.  She is nearly old now.

And it is even Lily's sing happy birthday day too. Here in our city. But just around the corner. Ha.

Emmet went for a nice walk this afternoon. His head was all too full up with words too.

Maybe we will watch the Scotsman detective tonight. Maybe there will be popcorn. Maybe. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment